- Do not place leaves or yard debris in the street. This is a violation of City Ordinance 531.03 Littering.
- Leaves must be placed within six (6) feet of the curb by 7:00 am on the first scheduled pick-up day in your zone. This time will be strictly enforced.
- Pick-up is for leaves only—no sticks or other yard waste.
- Leaves placed behind parked cars will not be collected. Property owners are encouraged to coordinate on-street parking with neighbors during their collection dates.
- You are allowed to bag your leaves in paper bags. Leaves in plastic bags will not be collected.
Schedule of Collection Zones & Dates*
*All dates are subject to change due to weather.
- Zone 1: November 18, 19, 20, 23 / December 15, 16, 17, 18
East of Meigs Street and Sycamore Line to the city limits, including the Cedar Point Chaussee
- Zone 2: November 9, 10 / November 30 & December 1, 2, 3
West of Meigs Street and Sycamore Line to Columbus Avenue from Water Street to the railroad tracks
- Zone 3: November 12, 13 / December 3, 4, 7, 8
West of Columbus Avenue to Camp Street from Sandusky Bay to the railroad tracks
- Zone 4: November 16, 17, 18 / December 9, 10, 11, 14
West of Camp Street, including the Venice area
- Zone 5: November 23, 24, 25 / December 21, 22, 23
South of the railroad, East of Camp Street to the city limits