- Single Trip | $1.50 (Reduced: $0.75)
- Paid on board the bus at the time of the trip with exact change or with EZfare
- 31 Day Pass | $50 (Reduced: $25)
- Unlimited rides for a month
- Punch Card | $15
- Good for 10 rides; no expiration
Children 5 and under ride free with an accompanying adult
Riders who are 65 or older, or riders who have a disability, are eligible for half-price price fares. Riders must have an Elderly/Disabled Pass in order to qualify. To obtain a pass, download the Elderly/Disabled Application and return it to Sandusky City Hall with the appropriate documention.
Purchasing Your Fare
The easiest way to purchase your STS fare or pass is through the EZfare mobile app. Download EZfare from the App Store or Google Play, purchase your fare, and show your mobile ticket to the bus driver as you board the bus. 31 day passes and single-ride fares are both available on EZfare. You can also purchase EZfare tickets through the Transit, Moovit, and Uber apps.
Learn More About EZfare
Passes and punch cards can be purchased at:
- Sandusky City Hall, 240 Columbus Ave.
- Sandusky Transit offices at the Amtrak Station, 1030 N. Depot St.