The Customer Accounting Office has relocated to 240 Columbus Avenue and office hours will continue to be from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Payments can still be made online at www.cityofsandusky.com or by mailing payments to PO Box 5002, Sandusky, OH 44871-5002.
- The night drop box will be available at 222 Meigs Street for payment drop-off until 7:00 am on Friday, June 21. The new night drop box, which will be located curbside at the corner of Columbus Avenue and E. Washington Row, will be available beginning at 7:00 am on Friday, June 21.
- On Friday, July 5 all other departments affected by the move including: Administrative Services, Building Division, City Commission & Commission Clerk, City Manager, Code Compliance, Community Development, Engineering, Finance, IT, Law, and Planning & Zoning, will be closed to the public and reopen on Monday, July 8 at 240 Columbus Avenue with normal operating hours.
- The Sandusky Police Department, Sandusky Municipal Court, Prosecutor’s Office, and the Recreation Department will remain at 222 Meigs Street and will not be affected by the move.
- While the City of Sandusky City Hall address changes to 240 Columbus Avenue, all other contact information for city staff will remain the same.